OH, How Magnificent! Prison Art Resources

Thursday, July 11, 2013

They gon' Jack me "They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty"

"THIS WHAT THEY SAY"My "King's English" Ain't right Cus' It ain't mine and Never was. They can have it, cus I don' wont it! I ain't got time for all that just wanna tell the world what my friend said. He said Get off'a me man, Get Off Me, I can't breathe but then the phone hung up.


5 Then the Monster came down to see the city and the tower which they had built, 6 and he said, "Now then, these are all one people and they speak one language; this is just the beginning of what they are going to do. Soon they will be able to do anything they want! 


Run Tray Run Don't Stop, RUN


Let Tray come In. He just a baby.



Tray Gon with Martin Luther King he got some o dat good ol "Kang's Eanglis" Fo Sho

"THIS WHAT THEY SAY"My "King's English" Ain't right Cus' It ain't mine and Never was. I say lisen' not loud like you and o'reily 


They Say My "King's English" Ain't right Cus' It ain't mine and Never was. Now Zimmerman gonna get me. He gon' take my Baby Home Ain't gon' ever bring him back. So Imma call Trays Mommie and she go make 'em stop. Trays friend gon' tell em that ain't right and she gon hep me too. That "king's English" got a tongue, but it got a fork right ther' in it.  Trays friend gon tell it JUST LIKE IT IS No Fork in her tongue. That's why we Love her so. And She gon' tell um' just what hapen so I can get my baby back. Tray gon' make his friend to walk rit' on in that big ol do', she go' Her head up high, I saw her do it. She Helped Tray's Momie and his daddy to help their own precious baby and she wudn't scared no mo. Tray said get in that do' and you can sleep beter no mo bein all scared of them German's They ain't got hur friend  Tray, not No Mo. We gon' all lift Tray rit' on up so he can see. He got a real frind, cause she real 'fine 'She tol her frin to run, but he didnt belive in German Monsters no mo. Dhe say 'hitler ain't gon. He rit' here and more than one. The phone hung up. Wher he gon too? if then it still aint right she gon call her bruther and he gon help her. We all love her. She is the bestest friend ever. She gon come rit' on back up ther. She gon' tell the whole world that he told that German man,  Tray say Get off me, get on offa me and he broke Tray's heart. Tray say, man get off a me I can't even breate no mo. Then  imma get my baby back Trays moma gon help us all to ket our baby back too. Aint no kinna fork in Tray's friend tongue, and she gon come back agin' if it still ain't right, Tray's friend gon come right on and she gon tell that Zimmerman. "LEAVE THAT BABY 'lone', That ain't right. That is My Friend. Don't hurt him. He is a pervert (liar) Imma tel em run friend run and he gon run Run baby run and she gon' say I'mma Be OK. Tray got me and we all got him too. We love the mama and the dady the baby an the friend too. She ain't got the fork and that "Kings Englis" Hoever She Sho got the truth. Tell yo friend to die running. Run frien run, that Zimmerman ain't go get u know mo' cause Tray got a friend . She heard him say be brave, the monster gon get you to, but you got to run on home.


Chamillionaire - Ridin Dirty *Uncensored* - YouTube:
Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty My music so loud, I'm swangin, They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty, Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty [Verse 1 - Chamillionaire] Police think they can see me lean I'm tint so it ain't easy to be seen When you see me ride by they can see the glean And my shine on the deck and the TV screen Ride with a new chick, she like hold up Next to the playstation controller is a full clip and my pistola Turn a jacker into a coma Girl you ain't know, I'm crazy like Krayzie Bone Just tryin to bone ain't tryin to have no babies Rock clean itself so I pull in ladies Laws of patrolling you know they hate me Music turned all the way up until the maximum I can speak for some niggas tryin to jack for some But we packin somethin that we have and um will have a nigga locked up in the maximum Security cell, I'm grippin oak Music loud and tippin slow Twist and twistin like hit this dough Pull up from behind and is in his throat Windows down gotta stop pollution CDs change niggas like who is that producing? This the Play-N-Skillz when we out and cruisin Got warrants in every city except Houston but I'm still ain't losin [Chorus] They see me rollin, They hatin, Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty, Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty My music so loud, I'm swangin, They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty, Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty [Verse 2 - Krayzie Bone] I been drinkin and smokin holdin shit cause a brother can't focus I gotta get to home 'fore the po po's scope this big ol Excursion swerving all up in the curve man Nigga been sippin on that Hennessey and the gin again is in again we in the wind Doin a hundred while I puff on the blunt And rollin another one up, we livin like we ain't givin a fuck I got a revolver in my right hand, 40 oz on my lap freezing my balls Roll a nigga tree, green leaves and all Comin pretty deep, me and my do-jo I gotta get back to backstreets Wanted by the six pound and I got heat glock glock shots to the block we creep creep Pop Pop hope cops don't see me, on a low key With no regards for the law we dodge em like fuck em all But I won't get caught up and brought up on charges for none of y'all Keep a gun in car, and a blunt to spark, but well if you want, nigga you poppin dark Ready or not we bust shots off in the air Krayzie Bone and Chamillionaire [Chorus] They see me rollin, They hatin, Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty, Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty My music so loud, I'm swangin, They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty, Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty [Verse 3 - Chamillionaire] Do what you thinkin so, I tried to let you go Turn up a blink of light and I swang it slower A nigga upset for sure cause they think they know that they catchin me with plenty of the drinkin drough So they get behind me tryin to check my tags, look at my rearview and they smilin Thinkin they'll catch me on the wrong well keep tryin Cause they denyin is racial profiling Houston, TX you can check my tags Pull me over try to check my slab Glove compartment gotta get my cash Cause the crooked cops try to come up fast And been a baller that I am I talk to them, giving a damn bout not feeling my attitude When they realize I ain't even ridin dirty bet you'll be leavin with an even madder mood I'mma laugh at you then I'mma have to cruise I'm in number two on some more DJ Screw You can't arrest me plus you can't sue This a message to the laws tellin them WE HATE YOU I can't be touched or tell 'em that they shoulda known Tippin' down, sittin' crooked on my chrome Bookin' my phone, tryin' to find a chick I wanna bone Like they couldn't stop me I'mma 'bout to pull up at your home and it's on [Chorus 2x] They see me rollin, They hatin, Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty, Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty My music so loud, I'm swangin, They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty, Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Chamillionaire - Ridin Dirty *Uncensored*

'via Blog this'




































































































R U N

We can work the rest out later. We can talk about it for sure




ALGEBRA OUR WAY



RUN
TODAY:http://bookstore.xlibris.com/Products/SKU-0112143017/Baby-Algebra-For-Baby-and-You.aspxIntroducing baby to algebra as early as the baby shower via algebra themed baby beginnings, such as:mobiles, room plaques, pacifiers and other baby algebra paraphernalia,we inundate baby with the message that algebra is important to baby and family tradition.Baby algebra uses pictures and key words to help Baby to generalize and grasp algebra concepts. Therefore we can think our way through the stepping stones called tests. Colors and images react . Colors with one side of the brain, images with the other side of the brain, together create and complete the learning process inherent at birth . WALLA! Baby does algebra.

No comments: