StoptheDrugWar.org (DRCNet) calls for an end to drug prohibition (e.g. some form of legalization), and its replacement with some sensible framework in which drugs can be regulated and controlled instead. www.StoptheDrugWar.org
StoptheDrugWar.org (DRCNet) calls for an end to drug prohibition (e.g. some form of legalization), and its replacement with some sensible framework in which drugs can be regulated and controlled instead. Founded in 1993 by executive director David Borden, DRCNet has from the beginning called unambiguously for an end to prohibition; we are the largest "full-purpose" national membership organization...See More
1. Enact some form of legalization of drugs, probably involving regulation, globally.
2. End mandatory minimum sentencing, and reduce the use of arrests and incarceration.
3. Medical freedom, including medical marijuana, making methadone prescribing easier, and freeing pain prescribing from the chilling effect of the DEA.
4. Harm reduction, including needle exchange programs, heroin maintenance, 911 Good Samaritan laws for when people have to report overdoses, for example.
support us on Facebook causes:
also friend us at:
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Guardian: Pull OUT
You are a leader.
We Love you for saving our kids. Thanks For Saving the world.
DRUGS-articleLarge.jpg We fight for Congress who fights for
Let's get your products on the web. We want to market with you.
1. We are creating jobs when we are putting a computer in the hand of every child in every land.
2. We are no longer wasting money when we are placing a tax on the drug industry and not supporting the mafias of other countries, or our own.
3. We are creating new jobs when The war on drugs is no longer going to be blocking treatment for victims.
Please. Ask the President to please come down to earth, ignore the static and to please tune in to what the world is saying. He is listening to all of us. Ask him one thousand times or just once, but please, ask him. This war is killing us all, cell by cell. Create a new market. Put a computer in each and every child's hand. We create our own employment. We need heat for the winter. We need our kids to help us to problem solve for the future and now. We can no longer afford to just throw them away like trash. God put them here for a reason.
We Now Own Wall Street: http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact
Take this message to the President:
Introducing baby to algebra as early as the baby shower via algebra themed baby beginnings, such as:mobiles, room plaques, pacifiers and other baby algebra paraphernalia,we inundate baby with the message that algebra is important to baby and family tradition.Baby algebra uses pictures and key words to help Baby to generalize and grasp algebra concepts. Therefore we can think our way through the stepping stones called tests. Colors and images react . Colors with one side of the brain, images with the other side of the brain, together create and complete the learning process inherent at birth . WALLA! Baby does algebra.